Bellenique Cosmetics.
♥ Bonjour


Please enjoy your stay here!
The official re-seller for Bellenique Cosmetics, Paris.



♥ Navigations

Makeup Accessory
Makeup Face
Makeup Eye
Makeup Lip
Promotion of the Month

♥ Tagboard

Contact me at 98260869 for fast replies.
Or, leave your enquiries/orders with your contact.


Adverts here.
Please do not spam.


♥ Links

crazyloveshopping
shopshopcrazy
kalamaree
worthybuys

♥ Credits

Template and skins : Nur Izzati
Background and Photo : Weheartit


ATTENTION PLEASE!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | 8:00 PM | 0 hearts♥
Hi, I'm new. Please support!

ATTENTION.

For the makeup;
In case you are wondering, I shall place the retail price and the price I'm selling both. If you are wondering why I'm selling it so much cheaper here, it's because I have a contact with the direct supplier, thus I am able to sell it cheaply as I do not need to pay rent/worker's wages, etc. I assure you, ALL sold here are authentic and INSTOCK. By Bellenique, Paris. Everything is made in the U.S.